0
Honolulu Maternity Photography - $25 shoot and $125 CD
View Maternity Photography Info on my website!
Here is a simple home maternity shoot in Honolulu Hawaii. We set up and got a few artistically lit shots using her windows and a couple lights that I brought. If you want a private shoot, doing your maternity pictures in your home might work for you.
If you TEXT a photo of this blog post to me at 801 556 3301 and you can get a $25 maternity shoot at your home or at the beach! See your pictures and then buy the CD for just $125. I'll take over 50 photos and edit at least 12 of my favorites! I hope to do more maternity shoots in Honolulu soon. I'm also very interested in doing some beach maternity photos or using a garden setting! Get in touch if either interests you.
Other areas I can travel to for maternity pictures on Oahu are : Hawaii Kai, Waimanalo, Kailua, Lanikai, the North Shore, Wahiwa, or the west side including KoOlina. Simply ask for a travel fee. I cover the whole island of Oahu.

Post a Comment

 
Top