1
Kailua Oahu Photographer

I hope to see you on the windward side soon for a great shoot at Kailua or Lanikai !
Amanda - 801 556 3301
View my Kailua Oahu Photography Galleries to see if I might be a good fit for your shoot!
Kailua portrait photography is $190 including the high resolution fully edited CD !
Most Kailua wedding photography packages range between $190 and $680 and include your high resolution fully edited CD. View my Kailua Oahu Photography Rates for more pricing details.

I travel anywhere on the windward side including hawaii kai, waimanalo, lanikai, kailua, laie, haiku, kaaawa, and more! I have really enjoyed coming to the windward side of Oahu for shoots! If you are looking for a Kailua Wedding Photographer, family portraits in Kailua, maternity pictures in Kailua, senior portraits in Kailua, or even Boudoir Photography, please get in touch!

My web promo is FREE TRAVEL to the windward side ( usually $50 ) and it's available for any shoot booked May 25 - June 15 2013 !

Post a Comment

  1. Specializing in Family Portrait Photography, Wedding Photography, Engagement Photography, Couples Photography, Maternity Photography, Fashion Photography. Kauai Photographers

    ReplyDelete

 
Top