0
Honolulu Hawaii Portrait Photographer
Here are some images from a Manoa Falls Portrait Photography shoot. If you are looking for a Honolulu Oahu Photographer, I would love to hear from you! I am still doing the web promo with 60 pictures taken and 50 pictures given to you on high res. CD for $190!
You can see more Honolulu Hawaii Portrait Photographer images on the website or view the on the site!
Feel free to connect with me via Facebook too! . I often post offers and specials on the FB page!
Call me anytime to schedule your shoot at 801 556 3301 !
I am based in Honolulu and happy to travel anywhere on Oahu for a portrait or wedding session.

I shoot in Honolulu and Kailua the most often but I'm happy to travel anywhere on Oahu including : hawaii kai, lankiaki, laie, the north shore, the west side, and the KoOlina resorts.

Post a Comment

 
Top