0
Kailua Oahu Photographer
Here are some post wedding pictures taken at Lanikai Beach. The Kailua / Lanikai area is a GREAT place for wedding photos! If you are interested in seeing more of my work, view the Kailua Oahu Photographer Galleries. I hope to hear from you soon about your shoot! You can also view the Kailua Wedding Photography rates online.
I have been in Hawaii for two years! View my wedding photography bio on the website too!
Amanda Bowers Photography, 801 556 3301

I am available in Kailua as well as: Honolulu ( including Waikiki ), Kahalah, Hawaii Kai, the windward coast, Laie, Kahuku. On the North Shore I'm available at turtle bay resort and any other north shore oahu wedding photography location. On the west side, I often travel to KoOlina, Ewa Beach, and Pearl City. I'm available anywhere on Oahu . I also travel regularly to Kauai, Maui, the Big Island, Lanai, and Molokai.

Post a Comment

 
Top