0
Big Island Hawaii WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY $640 package:
I just returned from a 4th of July trip to the Big Island and I already can't wait to go back!
The BIG ISLAND Hawaii wedding photography package is $999 and includes:
* 3 hours of coverage
* 20 hours of post wedding editing
* the high res. fully edited CD IS YOURS for UNLIMITED printing!
* A FREE Facebook gallery
* travel included in the rate for anywhere on the Big Island of Hawaii!
Text a photo of this post to 801 556 3301 and get the discounted rate AND A FREE 11 BY 14 PRINT! YOU NEED TO MENTION THIS POST TO GET THE RATE! I would love to capture your Big Island Wedding day! I am familiar with both the Kailua-Kona area ( west side ) and the Hilo area ( East side ) of the Big Island. I've done over 400 weddings and have been in the wedding industry for 13 years. I also can refer Big Island wedding vendors if you need anyone for officiant , flowers, transportation, ect. Amanda Bowers Photography, 801 556 3301
Take a look through this blog to see more of my work!
My website has my bio, rates, and more Big Island Hawaii wedding photography galleries too!
Connect through facebook anytime too! I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

 
Top