0
KAUAI WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
I am doing a great promo for the island of Kauai!
The Kauai wedding photography package includes:
* 4 hours of coverage
* 20 hours of post wedding editing
* the high res. CD IS YOURS for UNLIMITED printing!
* a FREE next day Facebook gallery
* travel included in the rate for anywhere on Kauai!
Just mention the blog to get this rate ( the reg. rate is $1080 )! I would love to capture your Kauai Wedding day! I can't wait to hear from you! View Kauai Wedding Photography galleries on the website! I'm a Hawaii wedding professional that you can trust. I've done over 400 weddings and have been in the wedding industry for 13 years. I also can refer other Kauai wedding vendors if you need anyone for officiant , flowers, transportation, ect. Amanda Bowers Photography, 801 556 3301
Take a look through this blog to see my work or view my hawaii wedding photography website or view the Kauai Wedding Photography Rates!


Post a Comment

 
Top