0
Oahu Hawaii Wedding Photographer
I am a wedding photographer located in Kaneohe in Hawaii . Here are a few shots from a recent beach wedding shoot! I'm available all over the island of Oahu!
You can view more Oahu Hawaii Photographer Galleries on the website anytime! You find a link to my wedding photography rates, my bio, and more Hawaii wedding info on the site too!
You can also connect with me using Facebook. I would love to hear more about your Hawaii wedding plans!
Thanks! Amanda , 801 556 3301

I am located on the East side of Oahu in Kaneohe but I'm happy to travel to waikiki / honolulu , the West side ( including KoOlina resorts ), and the north shore of Oahu anytime. I love shooting pictures throughout the island. I also travel to the Big Island, Kauai, and Maui for a minimal travel fee! Get in touch anytime if you are interested in having me do a shoot for you.

Post a Comment

 
Top